Improving Teaching Efficacy & Bringing Balance to Home & Work Lives
Supporting teachers in becoming the best versions of themselves by reaching optimal wellness/health. This will improve their teaching efficacy as well as bring balance to their home and work lives
Course Registration | How It Works
Information on registering for a course or workshop is below. Once you’ve registered, you will receive an email with information on completing payment via PayPal, if this payment option was selected. Once payment is completed, you will receive another email with information on accessing the course, and your FREE 250 page workbook:
- 1) Register with Health Solutions Associates by completing the form.
- 2) Register with Castleton University for 3 graduate credits (if you have not done so yet). If you are taking this course as Professional Development hours you proceed to fees & payment.
- 3) Fees:
- $1095.00 (3 graduate credit course) or
- $695.00 (30 hours Professional Development certificate)
- $275.00 (10 hrs. PD certificate – Nutrition)
- $275.00 (10 hrs. PD certificate – Fitness)
- $275.00 (10 hrs. PD certificate – Stress Management)
- 4) Payment Options:
- Invoice Your School
- 5) Email Confirmations:
- Thank You for Registering
- Course Accessibility
NOTE: The course is open enrollment, all online and asynchronous. Students choose a date closest to the date/month they want to start (May 17, May 31, June 7, June 21, July 5 or July 19).